Anjou Curling Iron 1.25 inch with Tourmaline Ceramic Coating
If you love to set luxurious and lustrous curls, now you can do the styling at our home only. With knowledge about using a curler, you must own a competent curling wand/iron. But before you purchase, what we feel, you must check the leading brands of curling wands so that you bag the best bait.
Plenty of 1.25 curling iron/wand models are available in the market. But if you want to buy a branded product that you can trust, Anjou Curling Iron 1.25 inch with Tourmaline Ceramic Coating is one of the best options you have in your hand.
This hair curling wand with anti-scalding insulated tip, and it can produce best salon quality hair curls that stay tight for long and never damage natural bounce of your hair. Versatility is the buzzword of this Anjou Curling Iron, which can perfectly manage both short hair and long hairs.
According to Anjou curling iron reviews, Anjou Curling Iron 1.25 inch with Tourmaline Ceramic Coating is a user friendly hair salon curler waver maker model that works well for making all types of hair curls. Regardless, you are planning to make loose wavy curls or tight curly locks, this Anjou product will be the right choice for your hair styling.
How to use the Anjou Curling Iron 1.25 inch with Tourmaline Ceramic Coating?
Anjou Curling Iron 1.25 inch with Tourmaline Ceramic Coating is easy to try and learn the skill of hair styling. According to Anjou curling iron reviews, users can use the wand for in two ways for making smart and sweet hair locks.
- Extend the clip and keep the middle length of the lock amongst the clip and the wand
- Wrap the lock around the wand and let the clip close.
- Extend the clip and now put the lock-end between the clip and the curling wand.
- Now close the clip and cloak the length of the lock around the curling wand.
- Compatible for both long and short hair types
- Auto Off/on switch
- 16.3 x 1.6 x 2.8 inches
- Fast heating process and that saves energy expense
- The curling wand gets off after 30 minutes operation.
- Built-in off switch gets activated after 30 min operation
- Ceramic coating is great for hair care and safe styling
- Heat resistant glove available
- Exquisite after sales support.
- 360° moving power cord60 seconds is the runtime to get hot.
- Shipping weight: 1.5 pounds
- 12 months warranty
- Optimum temperature is 410 ℉
- Safely built
- The built-in steel frame is an added advantage.
- Stay away from the risk of scalding with the thermally insulated wand tip
- 40% added length of the cord.
- The packet comes with a user manual
Anjou Curling Iron 1.25 inch with Tourmaline Ceramic Coating has earned a wide range of popularity because of the three vital reasons. One is trust, second is quality assurance, and the third is the brand power. It is good for hair health, and it does not impose any risk of damage on your hair health for sure.
The Anjou Curling Iron 1.25 inch is made with tourmaline ceramic coating, which you can trust for hair health and immaculate curl set. It can be stored easily, and that is why you can take it into your travel kit. So what are you waiting for? Place your order for Tourmaline Ceramic Coating curling wand and flaunt like a diva!